« Home | LastFM » | Sketching » | dire straits » | The Meo Files - Security Gems #2 » | Old people » | Security Gems » | Loveline » | Okay already! » | My pictures » | This place would be a good investment » 

Sunday, September 17, 2006  

 

Some pictures

Here is a picture I found on Flickr of me (third row up on the left) and a bunch of other nerds before the Future of Web App conference started last Wednesday. Ironically, I was taking a picture at the time this photo was taken.


This got me thinking. I figured maybe I'll start taking pictures of myself without me actually knowing when they are taken. I have set my web cam to take photos on random times during the days and I'll post them on here occasionally. Here is the first one, from today (Sunday). I look like a Jawa.

you'll always be my favorite nerd...

As the only white guy you really stick out. Not exactly a "Where's Waldo".

Chad

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm VP of Haterade
  • From Boise, Idaho, United States
  • Hi. I'm J. I have this blog to share my random thoughts and the random stuff I find with whoever wants to listen. If you don't like what I say or post on here, please tell me. I'd be haapy to mock, ridicule, and belittle you, your blog, any pictures you have, your poor grammar, your obviously awful taste in blogs, and anything else I can find on Google to make fun of. I will do all of these things (and more) because I am unable to handle any kind of criticism and am unable to deal with confrontation in healthy ways. Cheers.
My profile