« Home | My pictures » | This place would be a good investment » | Funny web site blunders » | Blurkers » | I want this » | Twilight Criterium » | Lear jets and such... » | Rubik's MFing Cube » | Stuff » | NIN - Only » 

Wednesday, August 16, 2006  

 

Okay already!

People have been complaining that I don't blog enough. It's so easy to demand more entertainment when you are a passive consumer of blogs (blurkers!), isn't it? Huh?!?

Just kidding! Seriously...come back. I am sorry. I love you.

Anyway, I have precious little creative juice (and I think it's actually just pineapple juice, by the way) in me, and most of it has been focused on work (Check a Biz - holla!) and a little bit of web design that I do on the side to pay for the extravagant lifestyle I lead. For proof, check out 1, 2, 3, and this one I am working on for a friend. I just do the look and feel (pictures, graphics and button layout). Clients are on their own for the content.

Since I now have a new phone that will help me record more blog-worthy events more efficiently, you just might be in for more frequent posts. My main goal in life, after all, is to find ways to better amuse you. I guess it's just the eager to please blog monkey in me. Come to think of it, maybe he has been drinking all of the pineapple juice... That seems logical.

ok, since ima blurker i expect more blogs...at least once a week...ok damnit!! good job on the sites...you are gifted...you're a special individual....haha...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm VP of Haterade
  • From Boise, Idaho, United States
  • Hi. I'm J. I have this blog to share my random thoughts and the random stuff I find with whoever wants to listen. If you don't like what I say or post on here, please tell me. I'd be haapy to mock, ridicule, and belittle you, your blog, any pictures you have, your poor grammar, your obviously awful taste in blogs, and anything else I can find on Google to make fun of. I will do all of these things (and more) because I am unable to handle any kind of criticism and am unable to deal with confrontation in healthy ways. Cheers.
My profile