« Home | The Meo Files - Security Gems #2 » | Old people » | Security Gems » | Loveline » | Okay already! » | My pictures » | This place would be a good investment » | Funny web site blunders » | Blurkers » | I want this » 

Friday, August 25, 2006  

 

dire straits

So it's friday night around 11 and I am at home doing nothing. I am doing a blog post about how I have nothing better to do than do a blog post about me doing nothing. Sad, but true.

Anyway, after failing to find a movie in my collection that I actually wanted to watch (again), and being out of Netflix lifesavers at the moment, I sat around with my laptop trying to find good videos that pertain to work in some way, so I could pretend I was doing something semi-productive. I actually found a good one on Guy Kawasaki's blog that preoccupied me for about an hour and a half.

After that, I looked for magazines to read on my coffee table, but I have already read all these magazines cover to cover, so that didn't seem too fun. I did take a look at the most recent Portland Mercury that Erik sent to me and read some movie reviews and a rather bad article about the "future of Portland." In a moment of vain weakness I had to admire the picture I took of the three ladies on Rascals by the fairgrounds (you know, the one I did the map of) that was in there. "Someone" ran this picture in the Mercury without my permission or even giving me a photo credit. Truthfully, I think if looks sweet and don't care one bit. I can't even find that picture, so it's good to know that someone still has it.

A little bit later I decided to get creative so I played guitar for a few minutes. I soon realized that I suck as much as I did the last time I played, so I got tired of making crappy noises pretty quickly and soon quit.

Then, when all hope ran out of me having any fun tonight, I decided to do a blog post and go to bed. Sweet...

You can find random photos of my rad night on my Flickr page.

About me

  • I'm VP of Haterade
  • From Boise, Idaho, United States
  • Hi. I'm J. I have this blog to share my random thoughts and the random stuff I find with whoever wants to listen. If you don't like what I say or post on here, please tell me. I'd be haapy to mock, ridicule, and belittle you, your blog, any pictures you have, your poor grammar, your obviously awful taste in blogs, and anything else I can find on Google to make fun of. I will do all of these things (and more) because I am unable to handle any kind of criticism and am unable to deal with confrontation in healthy ways. Cheers.
My profile