« Home | Old people » | Security Gems » | Loveline » | Okay already! » | My pictures » | This place would be a good investment » | Funny web site blunders » | Blurkers » | I want this » | Twilight Criterium » 

Wednesday, August 23, 2006  

 

The Meo Files - Security Gems #2

Officer Frank Meo - August 22, 2006

Excerpt:

1745- Lobby

A student Alex Romero told me there was an older gentleman who was offering students a ride to campus from Birch Street. This student accepted a ride because he saw another student in the vehicle. After he got in he noticed the driver had and was drinking. The driver then offered them a beer and they said no. After the students got out of the car and were leaving they saw driver talking and walking to the building with another student. Alex told me the driver was in the building at this time and gave me a description. I went through the building but did not find the individual.

dont get me wrong...i love these little stories...but dude, there was no substance in this one...musta been a boring day for that officer....

You think there is "no substance" to the fact that there was a random dude cruising around offering students rides and beers while drinking and driving in the middle of the day? What happened in your day that was more exciting than running into a guy like that?

Where is your imagination? Imagine it's a scene in a movie (or a Dane Cook skit - I know you are a fan); I imagine him looking a lot like Jesus from the Big Lebowski, but without the purple outfit. I bet he was listening to Cypress Hill.

you know what? you're right...i've never ran into a guy who is doing that....maybe my day was boring and i took it out on the blog....gosh, don't yell at me!!!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm VP of Haterade
  • From Boise, Idaho, United States
  • Hi. I'm J. I have this blog to share my random thoughts and the random stuff I find with whoever wants to listen. If you don't like what I say or post on here, please tell me. I'd be haapy to mock, ridicule, and belittle you, your blog, any pictures you have, your poor grammar, your obviously awful taste in blogs, and anything else I can find on Google to make fun of. I will do all of these things (and more) because I am unable to handle any kind of criticism and am unable to deal with confrontation in healthy ways. Cheers.
My profile