« Home | Beware of Billy » | Blogtacular » | At the end of a long week... » | Boondocks » | My celebrity lookalikes » | The drugs don't work » | Me and JT » | Daily Picture » | Some pictures » | LastFM » 

Thursday, November 09, 2006  

 

Will it blend? That is the question.

Rake Handle



Marbles



Credit Cards



Coke Can Smoothie



Golf balls



Ice into snow



Coke + Chicken = Cochicken



Extra Value Meal

dude, you spend waaaaay too much time on You Tube...but i absolutely love these videos...they just made another sale...and i love you for supplying shit like this....RAD!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm VP of Haterade
  • From Boise, Idaho, United States
  • Hi. I'm J. I have this blog to share my random thoughts and the random stuff I find with whoever wants to listen. If you don't like what I say or post on here, please tell me. I'd be haapy to mock, ridicule, and belittle you, your blog, any pictures you have, your poor grammar, your obviously awful taste in blogs, and anything else I can find on Google to make fun of. I will do all of these things (and more) because I am unable to handle any kind of criticism and am unable to deal with confrontation in healthy ways. Cheers.
My profile