« Home | Blogtacular » | At the end of a long week... » | Boondocks » | My celebrity lookalikes » | The drugs don't work » | Me and JT » | Daily Picture » | Some pictures » | LastFM » | Sketching » 

Tuesday, November 07, 2006  

 

Beware of Billy

I'd totally vote for Jimmy Jones simply for the fact that he endured the same cowboy-themed photo shoot that I did. Like veterans of foreign wars will often align themselves with politicians who also served, it is much the same for childhood victims of obsene photography.

this video just goes to show that you can see ANYTHING on you tube....WOW! and i thought i'd had seen it all....

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm VP of Haterade
  • From Boise, Idaho, United States
  • Hi. I'm J. I have this blog to share my random thoughts and the random stuff I find with whoever wants to listen. If you don't like what I say or post on here, please tell me. I'd be haapy to mock, ridicule, and belittle you, your blog, any pictures you have, your poor grammar, your obviously awful taste in blogs, and anything else I can find on Google to make fun of. I will do all of these things (and more) because I am unable to handle any kind of criticism and am unable to deal with confrontation in healthy ways. Cheers.
My profile