« Home | At the end of a long week... » | Boondocks » | My celebrity lookalikes » | The drugs don't work » | Me and JT » | Daily Picture » | Some pictures » | LastFM » | Sketching » | dire straits » 

Thursday, November 02, 2006  

 

Blogtacular

In an ongoing campaign to occasionally add posts to my blog whilst expending absolutely no mental effort whatsoever, please check out Michal's blog. He is just getting started with it and it is all about music. It is fantastic because he actually puts things like "thought," "insight," "personal experiences," and "effort" into his posts. 4 posts in a row no less!

He knows a lot about music...because he INVENTED it. You should check it out and read the post about Nirvana. I couldn't say it better myself.

Besides, a "favorite albums" list that starts with Vanilla Ice's To The Extreme deserves to be finished, I always say. Seriously, I say that all the time.

Thanks J. You are very kind, but as I'm sure you know, I copy all of my content from the collected works of William Shatner.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm VP of Haterade
  • From Boise, Idaho, United States
  • Hi. I'm J. I have this blog to share my random thoughts and the random stuff I find with whoever wants to listen. If you don't like what I say or post on here, please tell me. I'd be haapy to mock, ridicule, and belittle you, your blog, any pictures you have, your poor grammar, your obviously awful taste in blogs, and anything else I can find on Google to make fun of. I will do all of these things (and more) because I am unable to handle any kind of criticism and am unable to deal with confrontation in healthy ways. Cheers.
My profile