« Home | Will it blend? That is the question. » | Beware of Billy » | Blogtacular » | At the end of a long week... » | Boondocks » | My celebrity lookalikes » | The drugs don't work » | Me and JT » | Daily Picture » | Some pictures » 

Tuesday, November 14, 2006  

 

Make your text look better

Since I can't make any promises about my posts being substantively interesting, I figured I'd let you know about a little thing I discovered a couple days ago that will make the text on your computer smooth and sleek like the butt of a baby Ferrari.

If you already know about this, or if your computer's settings already had this feature enabled, sorry.


such a kick ass photo...you take that yourself?? cause if you asked me to take that photo of that face, i couldn't do it without laughing....absolutely love it!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm VP of Haterade
  • From Boise, Idaho, United States
  • Hi. I'm J. I have this blog to share my random thoughts and the random stuff I find with whoever wants to listen. If you don't like what I say or post on here, please tell me. I'd be haapy to mock, ridicule, and belittle you, your blog, any pictures you have, your poor grammar, your obviously awful taste in blogs, and anything else I can find on Google to make fun of. I will do all of these things (and more) because I am unable to handle any kind of criticism and am unable to deal with confrontation in healthy ways. Cheers.
My profile