« Home | We have to spread like it » | My night » | Randomly Generated » | One of those days » | My new Tahoe commercial » | Sweet words of the day, courtesy of Google » | (Sorry) » 

Thursday, April 20, 2006  

 

Marketable

I've really entertained myself with this one. I've probably watched 10 times since I posted it. I like when he say's we'll be "blazed" by his new recordings. The seriousness on his face makes this a classic in my book.

Also, guess which year it was made. '84? '87? Nope. It might surprise you to find out it was 1991. That makes it that much cooler to me. I wonder where Average Homeboy is now?

OMG...see, this is why i come here...to break up the monotony of my life and be absolutely sickened by videos like this...i am now dumber but definitely better off now that i saw this....absolutely the best thing i've EVER seen....

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm VP of Haterade
  • From Boise, Idaho, United States
  • Hi. I'm J. I have this blog to share my random thoughts and the random stuff I find with whoever wants to listen. If you don't like what I say or post on here, please tell me. I'd be haapy to mock, ridicule, and belittle you, your blog, any pictures you have, your poor grammar, your obviously awful taste in blogs, and anything else I can find on Google to make fun of. I will do all of these things (and more) because I am unable to handle any kind of criticism and am unable to deal with confrontation in healthy ways. Cheers.
My profile