« Home | One of those days » | My new Tahoe commercial » | Sweet words of the day, courtesy of Google » | (Sorry) » 

Friday, April 07, 2006  

 

Randomly Generated



Here are some randomly generated explanations of what I am:
- VP of Haterade is a coffee cup that repels bees, can be used to deter muggers and mimics the movements of a lizard.
- VP of Haterade is a lunchbox that responds to ambient light changes!
- VP of Haterade is like a normal fax machine, but it runs on compressed air.
- VP of Haterade is a wafer-thin plastic sheet that sticks to the ceiling like a gecko!
- VP of Haterade is a human clone that can be implanted into the arm! It increases your sex appeal.
- VP of Haterade is a suppository that swears.
- VP of Haterade is like a normal gas-mask, but it contains alcohol.

Here are some randomly generated slogans for me:
- The Curiously Strong VP of Haterade.
- Come To Life. Come To VP of Haterade.
- Grab Life By The VP of Haterade.
- Splash VP of Haterade All Over.
- Vorsprung Durch VP of Haterade.
- Absolut VP of Haterade.
- A Finger of VP of Haterade is Just Enough to Give Your Kids a Treat.

About me

  • I'm VP of Haterade
  • From Boise, Idaho, United States
  • Hi. I'm J. I have this blog to share my random thoughts and the random stuff I find with whoever wants to listen. If you don't like what I say or post on here, please tell me. I'd be haapy to mock, ridicule, and belittle you, your blog, any pictures you have, your poor grammar, your obviously awful taste in blogs, and anything else I can find on Google to make fun of. I will do all of these things (and more) because I am unable to handle any kind of criticism and am unable to deal with confrontation in healthy ways. Cheers.
My profile