« Home 

Monday, April 03, 2006  

 

(Sorry)

To my 4 loyal readers,

What has transpired over the last month or so has been completely my fault. I up and deleted this blog in the hopes of starting anew. If you are Christian: it was supposed to be a ressurection of sorts. If you are a Hindu or Buddist: a reincarnation. If you are Nazi: a cleansing. Actually, probably not that 3rd one now that I look at it. Anyway, it was spurred on by something. Well, it has backfired big time. It sucked. You all told me so. Repeatedly. Here is an email I got (from someone I don't even know, from a completely different state; who knew) about how they didn't like me deleting my blog. It freaked me out a little, but I appreciate the thought.

"VP of Haterade,

Where did your blog go? All the sudden you up and delete it? What's the deal with that? Was it something I said? Not likely. I never made a comment on your blog, but I checked it out from time to time. Was it something I didn't say? You were always bugging us to leave comments about your posts, but you never seemed to get any. Is that why you deserted us like a damn hippie retreating to Canada at the first wiff of a potential draft? I am being a little sarcastic and overdramatic here, but I want you to know that it isn't the same without it.

I am more productive at work now. That is a bad thing. People are expecting me to do more now. Over the past few weeks they realized I am not mildly retarded and I can actually work harder than I did when your blog was there to distract me and send me all over the Internet with your neverending string of links to all things ridiculous and underwhelming. I blame you for the pressure I am getting to 'work' more. Thanks a lot. Maybe you should start a new blog and call it 'VP of Quitting.' Jerk."

So, obviously I am back. If you can, please just try and forget about that break we had. I will do everything I can to make it up to you. I am here for you. I've missed you terribly.

I want us to grow old and wrinkly and legally deaf and amusingly close-minded and fearful of technology and dangerous behind the wheel together.

j.

So glad to have you back. And what a triumphant return! This is one of the coolest blogs yet. You're forgiven...just as long as more hilariously funny blogs are to follow so as to distract me from my daily work duties.
-Candace

hey man, yeah where did you go...?
haha that right, people do read this.. i know sometime hard to believe but i guess sometimes we need the little stupid stuff that you seem to endlessly search for, find links to and post about to bring a little pointlessness to our lives..
cheers

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm VP of Haterade
  • From Boise, Idaho, United States
  • Hi. I'm J. I have this blog to share my random thoughts and the random stuff I find with whoever wants to listen. If you don't like what I say or post on here, please tell me. I'd be haapy to mock, ridicule, and belittle you, your blog, any pictures you have, your poor grammar, your obviously awful taste in blogs, and anything else I can find on Google to make fun of. I will do all of these things (and more) because I am unable to handle any kind of criticism and am unable to deal with confrontation in healthy ways. Cheers.
My profile

Previous posts