« Home | Sweet words of the day, courtesy of Google » | (Sorry) » 

Wednesday, April 05, 2006  

 

My new Tahoe commercial

I have to admit, it takes balls to do something like this.

Chevy has created a site where you can make your own commercial for the new Chevy Tahoe. Take a look at my version. Anyway, I give Chevy props for doing this, even though they are getting slammed by pretty much everyone who realizes that they can make their own anti-Tahoe Tahoe commercial. I hope that you all give it a shot. It's pretty fun.


And for the record, I drive an SUV myself. It actually gets worse mileage than the Tahoe does. Hypocricy abounds. I envision an indian shedding a single tear everytime I have to gun it to get on the freeway.

When is the new CAB commercial contest going to begin? :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm VP of Haterade
  • From Boise, Idaho, United States
  • Hi. I'm J. I have this blog to share my random thoughts and the random stuff I find with whoever wants to listen. If you don't like what I say or post on here, please tell me. I'd be haapy to mock, ridicule, and belittle you, your blog, any pictures you have, your poor grammar, your obviously awful taste in blogs, and anything else I can find on Google to make fun of. I will do all of these things (and more) because I am unable to handle any kind of criticism and am unable to deal with confrontation in healthy ways. Cheers.
My profile