« Home | Rubik's MFing Cube » | Stuff » | NIN - Only » | Bush Buddy Protection Program » | Coming to you from the pool » | Winter Passing » | What can I say...I have been on a ninja kick (get ... » | A couple things... » | Ninja Love » | Song we all got a kick out of » 

Thursday, July 20, 2006  

 

Lear jets and such...

So I was out to lunch with my dad and he was telling me how when he worked at a big company and they'd take the corporate jet somewhere, they could sometimes talk the pilots into doing barrel rolls and loops and all sorts of cool tactical fighting manuevers. I thought how rad that would be. He also said that the pilots would call the corporate jet an "executive delivery tube."

We then got on the subject of my grandfather, who was a doctor. He delivered the first daughter of the Lear guy who started Lear Corporation, makers of fine executive delivery tubes. This guy obviously ruled because he named his first daughter "Shanda." Her name is Shanda Lear. You can't make that shit up.

shanda is most likely bob loblaw's neice....

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm VP of Haterade
  • From Boise, Idaho, United States
  • Hi. I'm J. I have this blog to share my random thoughts and the random stuff I find with whoever wants to listen. If you don't like what I say or post on here, please tell me. I'd be haapy to mock, ridicule, and belittle you, your blog, any pictures you have, your poor grammar, your obviously awful taste in blogs, and anything else I can find on Google to make fun of. I will do all of these things (and more) because I am unable to handle any kind of criticism and am unable to deal with confrontation in healthy ways. Cheers.
My profile