« Home | What can I say...I have been on a ninja kick (get ... » | A couple things... » | Ninja Love » | Song we all got a kick out of » | For Erik » | A nerd and his PSP » | Still a fan of circles » | NIN » | I wish I had these.I found this. I wish I could sa... » | » 

Sunday, July 02, 2006  

 

Winter Passing

It's a movie I watched this weekend. It is about denial, guilt, depression, bitterness, forgiveness and understanding (with a little bit of sex, drugs, "rock and roll" and dark humor thrown in for effect). In other words, it's right up my alley. Zooey Deschanel plays a girl who basically ran away to New York City (how novel, right?) because her famous writer parents ignored her her entire life. She comes home because a lady in New York wants to buy some letters that her mom left her before she died. I won't ruin it by telling you any more. Check it out if you are in the mood fore something a little bit different than the usual Will Ferrell movie (who is awesome in this movie by the way, albeit a little out of his element).

About me

  • I'm VP of Haterade
  • From Boise, Idaho, United States
  • Hi. I'm J. I have this blog to share my random thoughts and the random stuff I find with whoever wants to listen. If you don't like what I say or post on here, please tell me. I'd be haapy to mock, ridicule, and belittle you, your blog, any pictures you have, your poor grammar, your obviously awful taste in blogs, and anything else I can find on Google to make fun of. I will do all of these things (and more) because I am unable to handle any kind of criticism and am unable to deal with confrontation in healthy ways. Cheers.
My profile