« Home | NIN - Only » | Bush Buddy Protection Program » | Coming to you from the pool » | Winter Passing » | What can I say...I have been on a ninja kick (get ... » | A couple things... » | Ninja Love » | Song we all got a kick out of » | For Erik » | A nerd and his PSP » 

Monday, July 10, 2006  

 

Stuff

1. I got a new camera. I think it is pretty sweet so far. Still figuring it out though. It's a Sony DSC-H5. It looks like this.

2. I was thinking...there is only one person stupider than the girl who tries to convince the guy she's with that those HPV warts on her "whathaveyou" are from cancer treatment. That person is, of course, the guy who believes her. C'mon...


I am sorry, but you are going to have to try harder than that to lay my fears to rest Lynda Carter.

Me, last weekend (while flailing my arms around to accentuate my agitated tone): "Oh yeah...cancer. Sure! Next you are going to tell me you flew all night to get here in an invisible pla..[whack!]... Um... Wow... Hey, sorry I ever doubted your story. Let's do this. What? In the plane? Oh, okay!"

3. My life has taken a turn for the comical lately. The latest proof is the new neighbors I have at the office. For those of you who are too "swamped" to come visit me (even once), the way the building is set up is basically like glorified cubicles. I have my own office with a door and lock and all that, but the ceiling is open air. That means sounds, smells and other things can easily transfer from office to office. For the most part everyone is pretty quiet and my headphones help out when it gets a little noisy. However, my new neighbors have disrupted the nice sonic climate to which I have become accustomed. So, "what kind of business is it that has you reeling?" you may be asking. They are auctioneers. Yes, auctioneers. The "Do I heartentenhayatentendoihearfifteenfifteenayahumanahummana" kind of auctioneer. It rules. I'll try to record some of it so you can hear it. It's remarkable.


4. A game I have been playing a little this afternoon.

[Update: they took the game from #4 down; I am looking for another site that has it. It had a Zidane image you could control with your mouse and you'd move him around and headbutt as many Italians as you could before you got red carded. It was fun. Looking...]

About me

  • I'm VP of Haterade
  • From Boise, Idaho, United States
  • Hi. I'm J. I have this blog to share my random thoughts and the random stuff I find with whoever wants to listen. If you don't like what I say or post on here, please tell me. I'd be haapy to mock, ridicule, and belittle you, your blog, any pictures you have, your poor grammar, your obviously awful taste in blogs, and anything else I can find on Google to make fun of. I will do all of these things (and more) because I am unable to handle any kind of criticism and am unable to deal with confrontation in healthy ways. Cheers.
My profile